Wednesday, December 2, 2020

2020-21 Prizm Draft Picks Basketball with an Autograph

2020-21 Prizm Draft Picks Basketball:  Prizm isn't a brand of choice for me but hard not to pick up a pack or two when given the chance.  This pack delivered an autograph and a red, white and blue parallel of the top pick in this year's draft.  I call that a win.  I like these parallels as opposed to the base cards.  The price point on these is pretty steep for what ya get but Prizm is a popular brand. 

Mustapha Heron didn't get drafted and I've also seen reports he withdrew from the draft but one way or the other he isn't on an NBA team.  So this auto might not be a big win unless he is able to catch on with a team at some point.  
This set is all about prospects.  You won't find any veterans here.  All three of these guys went in the first round with Williams going #4 to Chicago.
I like the design of the these Crusade inserts.  They are really nice in hand.
Each player has multiple cards which is nice.  
That Pritchard is one of my green parallels which is appropriate as he went to the Celtics in the first round.  The backs are fine and I like the large team logo.  Fun pack helped by the fact I picked it up around the same time as the draft.  I have another pack that I'll show off some time in the future. 



BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
3 – Red, White & Blue Parallel
2 – Crusade
2 – Green Parallel
1 – Green Prospects Autograph


 

5 comments:

  1. Those are nice looking cards, but that’s one of the laziest signatures I’ve seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing I thought of too. I meant to say something in the post. It is horrible.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol. C'mon Wes... didn't you know that all of the cool kids write only their initials these days. J/K.

      Delete
    2. He definitely phoned that one in! LOL

      Delete