Tuesday, April 13, 2021

2020 Fortnite Series 2 (4 Packs)

2020 Fortnite Series 2:  These have been in Wal-Mart for a while and one brand that didn't just fly off the shelf.  I grabbed these four packs for the grandson who is a fan.  He enjoyed them but cards aren't his thing yet.  This guy is an Optichrome parallel.  Thanks to fortnitecards.com for helping figure that out because I had no clue.  These parallels can pay for a pack or much more depending on the character.
The fronts are pretty straightforward with waist up views of the characters.  Some of the characters are pretty cool looking so it's fun to look through them even if I know nothing about the game.
As you can see on the back of the Polar Patroller the backs show an expanded view of the character.  I like the backs better than the fronts.
These harvesting tools are inserts.  
The characters really run the gamut.  There are four subsets in the set including Uncommon (50 cards), Rare (60 cards), Epic (60 cards) and Legendary (30 cards) outfits.  
This is one of the maps inserts. If you can actually use these in the game that's cool.
And the ugly Christmas sweater contest winner is...
Who knew you could use these as harvesting tools?  So there's some fun with these packs even for someone like me who isn't familiar with the game.  I'm sure many have passed these up on the shelves and now ya know what you're missing.



 
BREAKDOWN:
80 – Total Cards (4 Packs)
10 - Epic Harvesting Tool
2 – Maps
2 – Holofoil
1 - Optichrome



2 comments:

  1. Shaman is sort of a samurai version of Darth Maul. Anyways... one of the things I miss is students coming to school and asking me about video games. I used to know what they were playing all the time. These days I'm not even sure if Fortnite is even popular anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing better than me. I did see the Darth Maul connection in the Shaman character as well.

      Delete