Sunday, December 19, 2021

2018 NFL Stickers

2018 NFL Stickers: These have been hanging around for a bit so why not show them off.  I know Christian McCaffrey is injured again and that really hurts.  I'm a big fan but I have a feeling he might not ever be the guy we once knew.  Still I believe in miracles and hope he can prove me wrong.
Stickers are always fun.  Dollar tree is where I usually find them but haven't seen any from any sport in quite a while.  These are the two foil cards.  In 2018 Bucs fans had no clue what greatness awaited them...
Speaking of the Bucs, defensive lineman Vita Vea has had a solid career and started almost every game he has played for Tampa Bay and scored himself a championship ring in the process. 
The base design on these isn't bad.  Simple but works for stickers.  Usually I don't mind if stickers get a little more adventurous but these work overall. Fun pack of stickers and a decent pull. 


BREAKDOWN:
10 – Total Stickers (2 packs)
2 – Foil
1 – Rookie
1 – Pop Warner


No comments:

Post a Comment