Sunday, February 20, 2022

2017-2018 Hoops NBA Super Stars Collection

 2017-2018 Hoops: The NBA All-Star Game is tonight so I'll show off this Hoops NBA Super Stars set I picked up off Amazon last March.  For just under $10 you got 10 NBA stars.  This came in a bubble hanger?  Not sure how to explain it but one of those where you can see the top card.  You can never go wrong with guy.
$10 for this checklist you can't go wrong.  These guys were all stars in 2017-2018 and still are today though maybe on different teams.  Man those Warriors were good with KD on them.  I truly believe KD is the best player in the league today when healthy.
Back then who woulda thunk the Bucks would have won a championship with this guy or that Kawhi would win another one...with the Toronto Raptors.
Harden is still a stud in the league while Westbrook is the one guy out of this group whose star power has taken a hit.
Great set.  I'm so glad I picked it up.  Even though it's base cards the star power here makes it a no brainer. I will admit it took me probably two months from the time I first found this on Amazon that I pulled the trigger.  Never said I was the smart one in the room.

BREAKDOWN:
10 – Total Cards

3 comments:

  1. They aren't different. So straight from the base set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched Curry's highlights. Pretty insane. Can't believe he'd shoot it that far outside the three point line. Even harder to believe he kept making them. It's a very different game from when I watched a decade ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was watching and couldn't belive! Dude is amazing. With some real defense he doesn't hit all those but even hitting them when he was so far out with NO ONE on him is crazy amazing.

      Delete