Tuesday, April 26, 2022

2021 Topps WWE Women's Division Hobby Box with Auto

2021 Women's Division:  First pack in and I pull this beauty.  I love Alexa Bliss so this is a great pull.  Normally with an pull like this I'd start checking eBay but how do I sell this?  This 5th Anniversary Championship Autograph Green #/50 is a great way to kick off this box.
This set is always fun.  Lots of great photos and the ladies of wrestling are lots of fun.  I always caveat these with I don't pay near enough attention to wrestling but I still love the cards.  This year's design is a good one.  Simple but it works.
Plenty of horizontal offerings in this set.  The set is highlights broken up amongst the different WWE platforms and events.  
The WWE lends itself to great photos with the showmanship the wrestlers give every time.
The roster cards give us good looks of the ladies though not in action.  Though in wrestling I think since they are always performing, they are always in action.
One of the knocks on these cards are the full bleed photos which is also what makes them so nice.  It would help if the stock wasn't so thin.  Too easy to have issues on the corners.  I really like this photo.
I like that they have the dates on the fronts.  This set was delayed mightily.  I happened to order it with another product delayed just as long and then cancelled last week so I was finally able to receive my box.
Really glad Topps breaks out the Women's Division into their own set or some of these gals may not get much if any time on wax.  I hope Panini keeps does something similar now that they have the license.
Two of the Diamond Cuts (diecuts) inserts as well as my Mat Relic which is a pink parallel #/150.
Another good shot and we get to see the fans "in the stand" as it was in 2020.  The NBA was also able to do something similar with fans "zoomed" in or whatever the technology was they used.
Not that you can tell but these are holofoil parallels.
These are all good shots for different reasons.
This brand is so much fun.  The ladies of wrestling are so good and entertaining and I think it is something that translates well to cards.  I'll show off more of these card in another post later this year.


BREAKDOWN: 
168 – Total Cards
48 – Roster 
12 – Rainbow Foil
3 – Diamond Cuts
1 – Authentic Mat Relic Pink Parallel #/150
1 - 5th Anniversary Championship Autograph Green #/50


3 comments:

  1. Normally I'd be all about the Asuka cards... but that Bliss auto is huge.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete