Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Random Wax: 2021 Bowman

2021 Bowman: Let's do some baseball today.  Bowman is always hit and miss for me.  I'm not all about the prospects so these can be tough.  Gerrit Cole is a good place to start with this pack though.
Vilade only has six at bats at the major league level.  Royce Lewis only had 40 at bats in his first season but gave Twins fans hope as he batted .300 with two home runs.  These are Bowman Chrome inserts.
Tyler Stephenson is batting a really good .296 across three seasons with the Reds.
When I opened this pack two years ago I had no idea Jeremy Pena would be a World Series MVP in his first season for the Houston Astros.
Some more veterans as well as Corbin Carroll on a Bowman Scout's Top 100 insert.  He batted .260 in 104 at bats last season.  Fun when you can look back at these and find guys doing well.

BREAKDOWN:
19 – Total Cards
5 – Bowman Chrome
3 – RC
3 – 1st Bowman
1 – Bowman Top 100


 

2 comments:

  1. Blaze Jordan is a guy I'm keeping my eye on. That Carroll insert is really neat.

    ReplyDelete