Sunday, December 17, 2023

2022 NFL Stickers (3 Packs)

2022 NFL Stickers: These are always fun even if I don't have a practical use for them. McCaffrey is having a great season for San Francisco.  He's already notched a combined 17 touchdowns on the year.  Also my favorite player in the league.
571 stickers in this set so It's hard to tell who you'll pull but overall no complaints from me.  Who knows what is going on with Justin Tucker but I'm digging it.  As a kid I'd use some of my lunch money to buy a pack on my way to junior high.  Never did fill one those sticker books completely.
My foil inserts.  The foil doesn't do much for me but I'm okay with them at the same time.

Chubb and Watson have been injured this year but somehow the Browns are still in contention for a playoff spot.  These three are the cards that fall one per pack.
Donald is a great way to end this one.  "Only" six sacks so far this year but nobody wants to see this dude opposite them on Sunday.
BREAKDOWN:
15 – Stickers
3 – Cards
2 – Foil
1 – Team Logo

 


4 comments:

  1. These are cool. Good shot of Tucker for a Kicker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super torn on McCaffrey. I wanna root for him because he went to Stanford and plus he's super talented. But his success typically translates into 49ers' success... which is something I'm not a fan of :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL always tough when that happens to you. Seen that across the sports when players I like play for "the enemy". Not fun.

      Delete