Monday, October 17, 2011

Introductions

I’m Roy and as the title of this blog states I’ll promise you one thing and one thing only - randomness. I say that because my thoughts are all over the place. I am a huge sports fan so you’ll be seeing much in the way of one of my biggest passions. I will also open up on my inner geekness as I’ll speak on things I enjoy that might just fall under the heading of nerdiness. Pop culture in general will also be a target of mine as will anything from politics, small town life, and the world in general. As stated, I promise randomness, nothing more, nothing less. I hope you enjoy.

Oh and the gal to the left?  It is October.  Supposedly this was done for a t-shirt as part of a fundraiser for breast cancer.  I just think it looks cool.  Would love to have the shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment