Monday, May 15, 2017

2016 Topps Update Baseball Cards

Saw other bloggers look at the 2016 Topps Update baseball cards and I liked the All-Star Game cards I saw so I wanted to try a pack.  The 2016 base cards were a favorite of mine so how could this go wrong.  Well it didn't. I really liked the cards and it was highlighted not by an All-Star card but by the Brandon Moss card showing him rounding third base with the stadium and video board prominently displayed in the background.  Great photo and card.  I enjoyed the rest of the cards as well and pulled a Matt Kemp card showing him in his Braves uniform.  The All-Star Game cards were fun as well.  The first pitch cards are always fun as well.  It was a fun break and would enjoy grabbing more if I have the opportunity. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment