Sunday, March 7, 2021

2015 NFL Stickers

 2015 Panini NFL Stickers: More stickers.  This time from the NFL and 2015.  These don't see as dated as the MLB and NBA stickers did.  I like this set as it has plenty of variety.  
 I like the design and colors on these.  They work really well with the uni colors.

One of the foil team helmet stickers.  All that black is silver but foil hardly ever scans that way.  
I like the design on the Hall of Fame stickers.  That big logo works well while the player photo doesn't seem lost here.
These are foil stickers and look pretty good in hand.  
Thomas Davis won the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.  I like the draft stickers.
This set is definitely fun.  Plenty to choose from and good looking stickers.  And then there's more Tom Terrific...


BREAKDOWN:
91 – Total Cards
22 – Foil
8 – Helmet Cards
3 – Franchise Championships
2 – Hall of Fame Class of 2015
1 – Score
1 – NFL Honors
1 – 2015 NFL Draft
1 - Super Bowl XLIX





4 comments:

  1. As a Hawks fan... it pains me to see Brady holding the Lombardi Trophy with the 28 to 24 score right under it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it. I feel the same way anytime I see something tied to the Pats-Falcons Super Bowl. And my buddies are always quick to bring up 28-3 in anyway they can. I hope your Seahawks hold on to Russell. I'd hate to see him go somewhere else.

      Delete
  2. The foils look great, even scanned, which just tells me that they probably look 10x better in person.

    ReplyDelete