Monday, October 25, 2021

1993 Portfolio International Endless Summer

 1993 Portfolio International Endless Summer: This is the back of Ms. Tummond's card but I really liked the photo so we'll start here.  I like to add these to my October blogging as one, I do like this genre of cards and October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Make sure you are checking out Collecting Cutch's Save Second Base campaign.  He does this every October on his blog to up breast cancer awareness.  Check out what he does and you can visit the National Breast Cancer Organization to donate or get educated. 
Portfolio put out this ode to summer specializing in ladies in swimsuits...I think that middle one is a swimsuit.  I like their logo and this design.  
The backs might honestly be my favorite part of the cards.  You'll see different photos and I find them to be better photos overall.  You'll get a quick write-up specific to the model.  It works.
The cover cards are an insert while the Wild Wave (center) cards are parallels which I like.
Again some really nice photos on the backs as well.
Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out Cutch's blog this month and year around.  We'll end it with one of my favorite backs...no pun intended.  

BACKGROUND:
10 - Total Cards
1 - Cover Card
1 - Wild Wave Parallel

No comments:

Post a Comment