Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Topps Baseball Update

 2020 Topps Update:  World Series kicks off tonight so let's do some baseball.  Big Mac went to three World Series winning one with the Oakland A's when they defeated the Giants in 1989.  Love the All-Star cards with retired greats. 
More All-Star Game coolness.  

Those retro cards are too cool.  I'm not a big fan of the Turkey Red but I know many are.  That Griffey is a Chrome variation of the Turkey Red.
Greinke is a favorite of mine.
We'll have a new champion in a week or less.  Enjoy the World Series!


BREAKDOWN:
34 – Total Cards
7 – All-Star Game
5 – RC
3 – Homerun Derby
2 – Turkey Red
2 – Active Leaders
1 – Turkey Red Chrome
1 - 1985 Topps Baseball 35th Anniversary


2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to the Update series for the All Star cards. I actually put together the set of All Star and Home Run Derby cards from 2019 Update since the game was in Cleveland.
    Do you have any Turkey Reds from last year that you would trade? I have a wantlist of Hall of Famer Turkey Reds that I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No other Turkey Reds at the moment that I know of but I'll keep an eye out as I do some digging.

      Delete