Saturday, October 29, 2022

1991 Topps The Addams Family

1991 The Addams Family:  Who doesn't like The Addams Family?  I mean they're creepy and their kooky.  Another fun movie that goes great in October.  I thought the casting here was done well with Christopher Lloyd as Uncler Fester probably my favorite.
The design is fine though I'm not sure about the blue borders and lack of logo somewhere.  Plenty of room for something small to be added in there.
I really like the backs with the muted photo of the Addams' house, the big logo and a nice write-up.  I do think the logo and write-up could have been full on colored though and not subdued.
Movies like this have plenty of great shots to offer with plenty of great characters and scenes.

Lots of good shots and memories from this fun movie make this pack a win.  The Gomez below is the sticker.

BREAKDOWN:
8 – Total Cards
1 – Sticker


4 comments:

  1. Great film. Awesome set, too. I'm glad that they didn't add a logo to the front, it would've taken away from the design. Oh, and the borders are purple, not blue.

    ReplyDelete