Sunday, April 28, 2024

Random Wax: 2019 Score Football Hanger Box

2019 Score:  I'm a huge fan of both Larry Fitzgerald and 2019 Score Football.  I also like these Captains inserts.
This is another of the hanger boxes I picked up last year as part of a sale on BlowoutCards.  Love this design and there are some really good photos.
None of these three have made an impression on the league, or even seen the field in Hall and Moore's cases.  But I still enjoy seeing them in their college unis and snow photos are always a plus.
These are a bit of a shiny card.  They are okay but not one of my favorites.  No complaints with Mahomes though.
Folks love Epix and I pulled two really good players on these.  Great photos on that All-Hands Team Julio Jones.
Not a huddle, but I'll roll with it.  I like these inserts overall.
Throwbacks are inserts I really like.  Don't get much of a "throwback" feel with that Steelers uni.  Not sure what they were going for.  Fantasy Stars are nice cards in hand.  
Plenty of options to see youngsters on cards and again we see their fun college unis.  Those first two are NFL Draft inserts.
Nice celebration insert.
The backs are just as fun and plenty of color.  I dig 'em.  And we end it with a great photo of Marquise Goodwin.

BREAKDOWN:
60 – Total Cards
12 – RC
4 – Epix
4 – NFL Draft
4 – Purple Parallels
3 - Captains
3 – Signal-Callers
2 – Throwbacks
2 – Fantasy Stars
2 – All-Hands Team 
1 – Huddle Up
1 – Celebration



4 comments:

  1. Even though it's not a huddle... that photo of the Packers on that Huddle Up insert is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well. A non-typical good photo you won't normally see.

      Delete
  2. Goodwin made the 2012 Olympics in the long jump.

    Anyway, voting for the other Kelce.

    ReplyDelete