Saturday, October 19, 2024

Thanksgiving (2023)

 

Thanksgiving: This one came out last year, but I held off on posting it until now because it's appropriate.  Could have waited until the actual Turkey Day holiday but it's not what it is about.  This one is a just a good old slasher flick centered around the holiday where we normally give thanks. A local tragedy inspires a Thanksgiving Day themed murderer in the town of Plymouth, Massachusetts.  This movie doesn't really break any new ground outside the holiday it's centered around but I think it does a good job keeping you interested.  It has an old school feel to it, it was fun to watch, and I say give it a shot if you are looking for something spooky to watch this season.  I will say I think I knew who the killer was fairly early on.  Not something I'm usually adept at figuring out so that might spoil it for some.  And I might have just been lucky/unlucky.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment