NASCAR's playoffs are set. Last night at Daytona was thrilling as Ryan Preece won the race to make it into the playoffs eliminating Shave Van Gisbergen. Amazing to watch and so much fun. The first Chase race is next Sunday in Darlington with 10 races in the playoff schedule. I have two drivers I'm a fan of in The Chase, Chase Elliott and Bubba Wallace, and pop's driver is Kyle Larson. I feel you can make a case for any of the top 9 drivers or so. If I was a betting man, I'd probably go with Ryan Blaney.
NASCAR's playoffs are now called The Chase. 16 drivers with the #1 driver starting with a 25-point advantage over the next driver. Subsequent drivers are 5 points behind the previous driver. We saw some pretty big point swings during the regular season which surprised folks so there are plenty of drivers with a shot and I expect some craziness and lots of fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment