DC Glory of the Universe: The first Shazam movie was really good. I wish we'd been able to see him in the greater DC movie universe with other heroes. Yesterday I posted about the Crisis on Infinite Earths animated movies, so this felt like a good post to do in tandem.
I'm a big fan of these cards. They are thick stock with really good-looking art. Lots to like here.
Storyboard cards which I like.
More Storyboard cards as well as a Wonder Woman Rally card. Rally cards have Justice League members and the words in the bottom right spell out "You Can't Save The World Alone" when you have all six cards. I like 'em.
A Plot card which gives us cards from across the DC movies.
Super Cute are just that.
I haven't gotten all the insert cards. These aren't cheap so it can be tough finishing them out.
This is the Group Portrait oversized card which come one per box. I like seeing the team cards like this.
There are multiple "sets within the set". Information on Kayou, a licensed Chinese product, is so hard to find but I did find a decent checklist here. I've also seen there are new Kayou DC cards I may try out. Ali Express is the spot to check out for these types of sets and I've had good success with them.
The Cinephile cards are favorites of mine too. Great looking art, colors and design.
I probably enjoy the DC movies more than most and it's fun looking back at them.
I really do like this set and can see me buying more of these. These three above are some of my favorite DC characters.
BREAKDOWN:
31 – Total Cards
10 – Plot
10 – Character
3 - Cinephile
3 – Super Cute
3 – Storyboard
1 – Rally
1 – Group Portrait
31 – Total Cards
10 – Plot
10 – Character
3 - Cinephile
3 – Super Cute
3 – Storyboard
1 – Rally
1 – Group Portrait













No comments:
Post a Comment