2021 Prestige: Myles Garrett was traded to the Los Angeles Rams during this offseason. He had 23 sacks during the 2025 season at age 30. This guy is a beast, and the Rams D just got a lot better.
Not a huge fan of all that white on these cards. This pack was bought in 2021! Just now showing it off. Sounds like Tyreke Hill's injury was pretty nasty, and we may not see him this season. Tough for such a good player.
Prestigious Pros is a good-looking insert. Ben Roethlisberger would go 9-7 and make the playoffs in his final season with Pittsburgh in 2021.
Zach Wilson is the only player of these three who is still in the league.
I like the photo on this Highlight Reel insert. And crazy we are talking about Justin Herbert's debut. Six years ago already.
Xtra Points Parallels and a Time Stamped insert. These aren't bad cards and I like that Jonathan Taylor pull. He recently got a nice contract extension. I'm a big fan of his.
Seasons Greetings inserts are good looking cards. I like how they did these. Fun pack of cards. Enjoy today's first slate of Sunday games!
BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Card
4 – RC
2 – XTRA Points Parallels
1 – Time Stamped
1 – Highlight Reel
1 – Seasons Greetings
1 – Prestigious Pros
30 – Total Card
4 – RC
2 – XTRA Points Parallels
1 – Time Stamped
1 – Highlight Reel
1 – Seasons Greetings
1 – Prestigious Pros








No comments:
Post a Comment