Sunday, September 20, 2026

Random Wax: 2021 Score Football

2021 ScoreJosh Allen and the Bills have high expectations again this season.  Hopefully some of the small tweaks and coaching change can get them over the hump.  He passed for 3600+ yards and 25 touchdowns.  He also added 14 touchdowns rushing.  Not his greatest year but one almost any team would take.
Wow, the quarterback landscape has changed in the last 5 years.  And yes, I bought this pack 5 years ago and showing it off for the first time.
None of these three made their mark on the NFL.
These 3D inserts are pretty cool and include retired greats.
I really like that Deion card.  I'm a fan of him and he looks great in the GOAT Falcons red jerseys and all the red works for me on this Game Face insert.  I do like the Next Level Stats but I'm not sure those stats are really "Next Level Worthy".  No offense to Chase Claypool and maybe I'm missing something.  Derrick Henry on a Score Team insert.  Henry is still a beast.  He rushed for over 1500 yards and had 16 touchdowns last season at age 31.  
Good looking Collegiate Champions insert.  I'm a big fan of these with photos from both college and the NFL.  Reggie Bush was also part of that 2009 New Orleans Saints Super Bowl winning team.
I like all three of these photos.
NFL games start tonight and I can't wait!  Some great tight ends and another retired legend.  We'll end it with a great Davante Adams photo.

BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
7 – RC
4 – Next Level
3 – 3D
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Score Team
2 – Retired Greats
1 – Game Face
1 – Throwback Rookie
1 – Collegiate Champion



No comments:

Post a Comment