Saturday, March 3, 2012

Star Wars The Phantom Menace in 3D Review

I may have waited until the last moment but I saw Star Wars The Phantom Menace in 3D today.  I loved it.  I am a big Star Wars fan having grown up on the original trilogy and enjoyed the completion of the series with the release of Episodes I, II, and III.  I even like The Phantom Menace though many including die hard fans don't.  I was worried the movie being in 3D would take away from the experience.  It didn't in the least.  It did what it was supposed to do and gave the film the allusion of depth.  I already wear glasses but am used to the 3D glasses being worn over my own so no issues there.  I have been excited about seeing Star Wars again in theaters since I heard of the release of the 3D version.  It was exciting and I enjoyed the experience from beginning to end.  Star wars shows so much better on the big screen and I didn't leave disappointed. My 19 year-old son attended with me and I think he enjoyed it as much as I did.  I recommend the experience to anyone who is even considering going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment