Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Buffalo Bills Lost AFC Championship Game

The Bills lost to the Chiefs 38-24 this Sunday.  It was no big surprise right?  The Chiefs are so good.  Now the off season starts and the Bills have some things they need to figure out.  I'd think the offensive line and running game would be tops on the list.  The line isn't bad but it needs to be better.  We'll see if they can make improvements on defense as well.  Don't get me wrong Buffalo is a really good team.  But to keep up with other teams who will also get better and to keep up against the elite teams they have to continually evolve.  For now I will enjoy the 2020 season.  It was great to see Josh Allen get it and take his game to another level.  Can't wait to see what he still has in the tank.  Stefon Diggs was also a huge revelation.  I wasn't ready to say he was a difference maker when he was acquired via trade.  Boy was I wrong.  So a good starting point for the Bills and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment