Monday, October 16, 2023

Haunted Mansion (2023)

Haunted Mansion: This updated version of the movie Haunted Mansion was a good watch.  It was funny and interesting.  The characters were good and I like the story.  Really good casting here and some fun moments.  I will say it could have been tightened up some.  I also wish the ghosts would have played a much more active role in the story.  Believe me they were key but I thought they could have more interactions / a relationship with the main characters.  No reason to have hide them as much as they did.  It's PG-13 and I'm not sure younger kids would be that interested but you never know.  Also why wasn't this in theaters this month?  Just curious.  I recommend it if you're looking for something lighthearted and spooky to watch this month.

1 comment: