Sunday, October 1, 2023

McFarlane Frankenstein Figure

I love this Frankenstein figure.  I've been like a little kid waiting for Christmas to show him off this month.  
The DC Comics Frankenstein is not one I'm that familiar with but I've seen his character over the years normally associated with different groups within DC.  Latest rumor is he'll be a part of one of the new groups in the DC Movie Universe.  We'll see.  We know how that's been a moving target.
I like this look.  It incorporates what we think of when we think of Frankenstein and elements of the comic character.  He's ~nine inches tall which makes him stand out like he should.
He makes taking pictures easy.  The night pictures really popped.
He's still easy to find and cheaper than what Megafigs normally go for ($39).  I saw him as cheap as $20 on Entertainment Earth in September.
I wish the cloak was cloth but it still works here.  There is a loop on the back of his cloak where the sword can be placed when he isn't holding it.


Thanks for letting me show this guy off.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and this is a great way to kick off October.

4 comments: