Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fall 2015 Memorabila Show Finds Part 1 - Baseball Cards

Last fall I attended another of the After the Game Inc. card shows in St. Louis. I love digging through the boxes of cards finding my favorite players or cards that interest me in general.  I'm an Atlanta Braves and Boston Red Sox fan and it shows in the cards I found.  In this post and a few follow up posts I'll show off some of my favorite finds from the show. 
Yaz and Rice are my all-time favorite Red Sox players and I found a few cards of theirs I didn't have.

More of my favorite Red Sox players.  Wakefield is a top 5 Red Sox player for me and I even have a jersey of his. 
Plenty of Dale Murphy inserts from the more modern sets so I'm always finding some I don't have.
Who doesn't love Chipper?
Glavine and Smoltz cards with another Murphy thrown in.
I'm a fan of Andrew McCutchen and Yoenis Cespedes so I enjoy picking up their cards as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment