Thursday, August 17, 2017

2016 Allen & Ginter Baseball Cards

I do like retro designs when done right and the 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball cards are a great option for seeing just that.  Their designs don't always vary that much from year to year but they are still pretty nice cards.  The backs are very simple with a write-up on the featured player/star.  With a checklist containing baseball stars, rookies, legends as well as those from pop culture and other sports there is plenty here to like.  These do contain mini cards which I'm NOT a fan of but I know many collectors enjoy.  I also like the cross section of legends and current players.  Again plenty to appreciate and I was able to pull a couple of personal collection players in Hank Aaron and Dennis Eckersley.  I am very happy with this pack and my cards.       

No comments:

Post a Comment