Saturday, August 5, 2017

2017 Topps Stadium Club

Picked up a few packs of the 2017 Topps Stadium Club baseball cards.  As always you get a little higher price tag, heavier stock, nice design, colorful back of the card, and great photography.  These came 12 to a pack priced at $5.98.  Again a little expensive for my taste but I'm rarely disappointed by this brand.  I enjoyed my pull as well grabbing a few Braves and Red Sox players to include Chipper Jones.  Randy Johnson and Andres Galarraga were the other retired players I grabbed.
  The inserts/parallels in the two packs I opened were a Scoreless Streak and Buster Posey Chrome Gold Minted parallel.  Not sure how many are made of each of the Chrome Gold Parallel but it is a nice looking card.  Overall I like the simple, unobtrusive design and great photographs.  The backs are also nice and colorful with a second photo different from the front.  I'll definitely look for singles from this set and I don't doubt I'll also pick up a few more packs in the coming months as these are some nice cards. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment