Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Random Wax: 2019-2020 Hoops Basketball

 2019-2020 Hoops Basketball: Still working through packs bought quite some time ago.  This year's Hoops has been pretty good to me.  I've pulled a few Zions and an auto.  This pack had neither but still delivered very well with two personal favorites in Steph Curry and Damian Lillard and plenty of other stars.  
 Plenty of other stars in the pack as well.  I can't wait until these guys are all back on the court.  The season was so much fun before getting shut down.  Nikola Jokic has slimmed down during the downtime.  I can't wait to see what that translates to on the court.
 With the shortened end to the season and going right into the playoffs there could definitely be some surprises in store.  Denver is already really good.  Could they upset one of the Los Angeles teams?  I don't think anyone really knows what is in store for the rest of the season.
 More big names round out this pack.  Lots of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all these guys on the court.

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
6 – RC
2 – Lights Camera Action
1 – Hoops Tribute
1 – Teal Explosion Parallel
1 – Get Out of the Way

4 comments:

  1. I've got a good deal of Hoops as I was able to find them pre-COVID-19...you know, when you could walk into your local Target or Walmart and actually find cards on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol exactly where these came from. I have plenty more basketball to post but the majority is from the pre-Zion rush on anything hoops related.

      Delete