Thursday, May 4, 2023

Mace Windu Clone Wars Black Series Action Figure

We'll end the day with his Mace Windu Clone Wars Black Series figure.  I'm a big fan of The Clone Wars Animated Series and Mace Windu so this was a no brainer.  
The Clone Wars figures showcase Jedi wearing armor which is something I like.  They did well on the face sculpt as well and see Samuel L. Jackson when you look at him.
Really good detail on the figure and he has his familiar purple bladed lightsaber.  
His Jedi robes are cloth while everything underneath is plastic.  Gives him a good look and feel.  
I do like this figure. He has a look from the series that I like and they did well with the detail.  



2 comments:

  1. Nice looking figure. Much better looking than the Episode 1 figure I have with his rubber robe/cloak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those plastic robes are not fun. These feel and look so much more natural.

      Delete