Friday, August 4, 2023

Random Wax: 3Bros Baseball Pack

3Bros Baseball: Found these 3Bros packs in Dollar Tree last year.  This is the second of those four.  Lots of variety in these and fun which makes them an easy pickup.  Joe Carter could mash and is an appropriate part of the team MVP cards.
Pulled Hall of Famer Larry Walker.  No complaints there.  Also get to see those fun Expo jerseys.
Great looking Atlanta Braves sticker.
The packs.
Fun pack.  Maybe not the best of the four but for the price no issues.

BREAKDOWN:
10 – Total Cards
5 – 80s Cards
4 – 90s Cards
1 – Sticker
1 - Duplicate
1 – 10s Cards


 

9 comments:

  1. I haven't seen cards at my local Dollar Tree in years. They used to have great 30-card repacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt that if I hadn't found these that day they'd been gone and I wouldn't have either. I always like repacks. Fun at the right price.

      Delete
  2. Ditto. No cards at the Dollar Tree near me in forever. I used to love getting those 30-card packs. Not sure I'd spend $1.25 for a pack of 10 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Price isn't great I agree. Didn't know what I'd find so I took a flyer.

      Delete
    2. Never heard of these. Seems like they're pack versions of the Fairfield boxes.
      Anyway, Walker wins it.

      Delete
    3. Very similar for sure but different. The Braves sticker is my favorite. Hard not to like Walker though.

      Delete
  3. I'm kind of surprised to see a TRU card come out of one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you came across some cards there! Like the others it's been years since I've seen cards at my Dollar Tree

    ReplyDelete