Tuesday, January 9, 2024

2021 Chronicles Baseball

2021 Chronicles:  Somehow I don't think I've ever posted 2021 Chronicles and I purchased this pack in November 2021.  We'll kick it off with the 2023 National League MVP, Ronald Acuna Jr. on a Limited card.
Plenty of variety.  You do have the obvious downside of no team logos which is a shame.  I like Chronicles for that variety.  Good pull.  Acuna, Trout, Scherzer, Soto, and the resurgent Bellinger.  That Scherzer card is like three inches thick I swear.  Okay, not that big but it is probably the thickest card I've ever pulled.
Nine of the 15 cards were dedicated to young players as is the norm with Chronicles which highlights youngsters.  Ian Anderson had a hot start to his career but injuries have shut him down at the moment.  He is a 2021 World Series Champion though.
Alec Bohm has had a nice start to his career.
Acetate cards.
Fun pack even without the logos but it's enough of a distraction that I won't pick up more of these.  Nice Crusade card of Juan Soto.

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
9 – RC
1 – Pink Pulsar Parallel



4 comments:

  1. I collect the Chronicles sets, near impossible to complete a given year (I haven't yet since 2017).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panini black always has a nice look!

    ReplyDelete