Saturday, February 24, 2024

Justice Society: World War II

JSA WW II:  This was one of the two DC animated movies I received for Christmas.  Good movie. It went in a different direction than I expected but I had no real knowledge of the movie prior to watching it.  Based on the JSA helping fend off the Nazis in World War II there is much more to his movie.  The cover hints to that.  I really like the JSA and it's fun to see them on the screen in animated form.  DC does a really good job with their animated films and this one should be watched by anyone with a thought to do so.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. Just found it on Max... and added it to the watchlist. Schedule is still a little hectic, but worst case scenario... I'll watch it over summer break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it. It's tough to get all the things in I want to watch.

      Delete