Saturday, February 10, 2024

Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco at Kansas City

SB LVIII:  Great Super Bowl to look forward to this year.  I'll be rooting for Christian McCaffrey and the 49ers.  I really want McCaffrey, my favorite player in the league today, to get a ring.  Hard betting against Mahomes though.  He seems to burn you when you do that.  That said the Chiefs offense has struggled at times this year including doing nothing in the second half of the AFC Championship.  That said, the Ravens D is excellent against the pass where the 49ers D can struggle against the pass.  The 49ers just feel more even across the board.  This could end up being a slugfest.  The fun is we won't know until tomorrow night.  I'm rooting for the 49ers and I'll take them to win it.  Maybe 23-20.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a game. I didn't think I'd end up watching it, but I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to watch. Don't get many that are that competitive.

      Delete