Friday, February 16, 2024

Random Wax: 2021-2022 Donruss Basketball (3 Packs)

21-22 Donruss: Bam Adebayo is a three-time all-star and been named to the all-defensive team four times in his five years in the league.  It really feels like he's been in the league longer than that.  Miami has also made two NBA Finals appearances during that timeframe.  You can see the masks and faux fans in the stands in the background of this nice photo of Bam.
Can't remember where I picked these up, but I opened three packs with 10 cards in each.  No complaints with my pull.  KAT, George and Harden are all studs in the NBA.
Another Cade Cunningham.  Pulled plenty of him which is good.  Suggs is a solid player in Orlando.  Bought this pack in May, 2022.
I feel Darius Garland is overlooked in Cleveland.  I get that Donovan Mitchell is the star there but Garland has had a really good career.  That Capela is one of the Green and Yellow Laser Parallels.  Derrick White with mad hair game.
Rudy Goebert and the T-Wolves figured it out this year.  I had my doubts, as did everyone else, after the bad year that was last season.  A nice early career Tyrese Maxey appearance.  These packs were so much fun.  Great pull that allowed me to overlook one of the Donruss designs I really don't like.


 BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
5 – Rated Rookie
2 – Green and Yellow Laser Parallel
1 – The Rookies


2 comments: