Sunday, May 5, 2024

Star Wars: Tales of the Empire

 Tales of the Jedi: I was looking forward to this one.  The Bad Batch recently ended, and this was a fun release yesterday.  Again, we get more background on characters from the Star Wars universe.  In 2022, Tales of the Jedi was released.  This is a good compliment highlighting characters within the Empire and are prominent in the Star Wars universe today.  We also see others who deserved more screen time.  No spoilers but they did a really good job on both of the stories which focus on Nightsister Morgan Elsbeth and former Jedi Barriss Offee. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we found out what happened to Barriss. She was one of those Clone Wars characters I was curious about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. She was one I liked from the legacy books she was in and I was bummed when I saw what happened to her in The Clone Wars. This was a good "the rest of the story" story.

      Delete