Saturday, May 11, 2024

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024)

 Godzilla x Kong: Got to see this one with the grandsons a few weeks back.  I really enjoyed it.  I thought the fights scenes were done really well and were very entertaining.  They've gone all in on the Godzilla and Kong universe.  I'm not saying this is a great movie but it is entertaining.  I think it'd be easy to nick pick the details but it's easy to watch.  There are some key players missing from Team Godzilla to include Millie Bobby Brown.  My favorite movies in the series are their solo movies as well as the Godzilla vs Kong that focused on those two.  That said it's obvious they'd have to advance the story and they did just that.  We'll see where it goes from here.  And for the record the nine-year old grandson really enjoyed it while the six-year old wasn't as dialed in but I think that was more of a him thing.




2 comments:

  1. I still need to see Godzilla Minus One. But I'll add this on the list of things I need to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minus One looks really good. Haven't seen it yet but I will soon.

      Delete