Friday, May 31, 2024

2023 Topps Heritage Baseball

2023 Heritage:   Manny Machado has struggled this season, but he's been an excellent power hitter over his career.  
I somehow never picked any 2023 Heritage up last year.  Saw this reduced priced pack yesterday and couldn't resist.  This 1974 design isn't a bad one.  Wish they would have snuck in the team logo but otherwise I think it's solid.
Horizontal offering.  Yandy is also struggling at the plate after leading the league with a .330 batting average last year.
Youngsters from the pack.  Vaughn Grissom is now a Red Sox after being part of the trade that sent Chris Sale to the Braves.
Nice backs as well.  All the stats we want to see.
The 1974 Topps Baseball Stamps inserts include four past and present player stamps from each team and each stamp is individually numbered.

It felt like Heritage was getting away from the torso or head and shoulder shots on these.  I like that.  I think the action photos really work well and help mix it up.
I really like All-Star cards and these are a subset in Heritage.  I like the overall design and enjoy seeing the box score on the back.  Fun pack of cards and maybe I'll pick more of these up.

BREAKDOWN:
20 – Total Cards
2 – RC
1 – All-Star
1 - 1974 Topps Baseball Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment