Friday, May 10, 2024

2021 Gypsy Queen Hobby Pack

2021 Gypsy Queen:  I like this Gypsy Queen offering.  A bit more color adding to the appeal.  Vlad is struggling this year.  I'd like to see him and the Blue Jays get to the playoffs but that is a big ask right now.  They have some nice young players and it would be fun to see them see some success.
Neither of these two are still in the league.  Ryan Braun outpaced Michael Brantley, barely, for his career with a .296 average and 1963 hits.
I always liked Jackie Bradley Jr. but he just never could find his hitting stroke.  Kyle Wright is a Royal now and started the season on the 60-day IL but a won a championship ring with the Atlanta Braves in 2021.
I had one Bazooka Gum Back parallel.  Fun pack of cards I picked up in early 2021.  Probably something I threw in with an online purchase.  Still have hope Vlad can turn his season around.
BREAKDOWN:
8 – Total Cards
2 - RC
1 – Bazooka Gum Back




No comments:

Post a Comment