Monday, February 6, 2017

2016 - 2017 Panini NBA Stickers

Grabbed a pack of the Panini NBA 2016-2017 stickers.  These are always fun and this year I really liked the design of the stickers.  I would have loved to have seen the playoff and all-star designs incorporated into the regular set.  The base design was also nice.  But I think for me I love all-star cards that have photos from the actual all-star game.  While the player's photo is set against a special background their photos are from the game.  That is awesome.  We need more of that in trading cards from all the different sports.    Pretty cool stuff.  After being somewhat disappointed last year I really like these. 
  Breakdown:
7 - stickers
2 - base design cards
2 - foil cards
2 - all-star cards
1 - playoff series card

No comments:

Post a Comment