Sunday, April 9, 2017

Football Card Repack

A while back I purchased my first repack boxes - a baseball and football at a Walgreens for $4.95 each.  This is the football box.  With the football cards I did get many cards from sets I've never actually had before so that was definitely a bonus. 
There were 75 cards in the box as well as one unopened pack.  I'd never opened repacks before but had a good idea of what I was in for.  Not a ton of stars but I won't complain.
I probably knew 95 % of the players and there were plenty of names to make it fun.  The Jadaveon Clouney card was definitely a nice surprise but unless you are O.K. with just opening these for the fun of it, I would move along. 
Is it worth the money?  No.  But I enjoyedit and pulled probably 10 cards I'll add to my personal collection.  My next post will look at the baseball repack box.       
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I've only opened two of the football repacks, but it seems like there has been a better mix of cards in them compared to their baseball counterparts. The unopened packs seem to be from better products as well, products that someone might actually want to get a pack of unlike the Triple Play packs that seem to always be in the baseball repacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I definitely enjoyed the football more even with less cards. So correct on the Triple Play packs - those are garbage.

    ReplyDelete