Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Doctor Strange Movie

Another movie I caught up with this last weekend was Doctor Strange.  This was huge when it was released last year and now I know why.  It is a very good movie.  I've always read comics and as a kid I like Dr. Strange's look but just couldn't get into his comics.  The whole magic thing can be a tough subject and it just wasn't one that I was able to wrap my head around.  Back to the movie they did this very well.  I was worried the whole movie would look like the crazy world shifting scenes you saw in the trailers and that I'd be nauseous the entire time.  Good news - I wasn't.  Marvel was able to incorporate our world and the magical realms well making it easy to watch and to comprehend.  The visuals are awesome.  The graphics can really make you believe what is happening on the screen.  And the characters are fun and easy to relate to helping you get behind this movie.  If you haven't seen this movie I say take a look.  It's on Netflix so it is easy to find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment