Monday, December 11, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

So I'm a little late in watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.  I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the first installment but I have to admit I've never watched it a second time.  Again I really enjoyed it but it hasn't resonated with me as other comic movies have.  I was bit under the weather this last weekend so catching up on some movies seemed like a good idea.  I enjoyed this movie.  Not as much as the first one but it was entertaining which is all you can ever ask for right?  A few new characters were introduced, we now have baby Groot and supporting characters of old take a bigger role.  Action and comedy are definitely the calling cards of these movies and they did a good job making it fun.  All good stuff and I'm glad I finally watched this movie  

No comments:

Post a Comment