Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Swag

As always Santa Claus was good to me.  My daughters picked me up a Green Lantern coffee mug (my favorite comic book character) and the Star Wars: The Jedi Path and Book of Sith Deluxe box set. I'm a huge Star Wars guy and I've read most of the books but had never gotten around to picking these up so these were a great gift. My sister sent me Stormtrooper bubble bath.  While my grandsons will get to enjoy the bubble bath, Stormtroopers are my favorites characters in the Star Wars universe so another good call.  A Power Rangers t-shirt from our dog is a nod to the three year-old grandson who, along with his baby brother and my wife, received matching shirts.  He is a big fan.  The big gift was a Roku TV.  I've got it all setup and online.  I'm a little new to the who TV app thing but I'll get there. It is a cool TV that gives me many more options over the older flat screen I had.  I hope Santy Claus was good to everyone else as well and a late Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas haul. That book set looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first glance it is pretty cool. Can't wait to dig in to reading it.

      Delete