Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Random Wax: 2017-2018 Prestige Basketball

The NBA Playoffs have me all hyped up on basketball so grabbing a 2017-2018 Prestige basketball pack was too easy.  The Donovan Mitchell card is pretty cool.  The rookie is having a great year and it's sweet they already have a card highlighting one of his early games.
  I like the Stars of the NBA cards and the Rain Parallel Stat Stars LeBron James is pretty nice.  A couple of stars I'll never turn down.  
Pretty good pull.  Between rookie of the year candidate Mitchell, Kyrie, LeBron and these three I had no reason to complain.  That combined with this being a brand I like it was a fun pack.  
Players are also showcased in their new team's uniforms (Lopez and Russell) which is always a plus.  

BREAKDOWN:
30 –Total Cards
6 – RC (1 – Rain Parallel)
3 – Rain Parallels
2 – Rookie Class

No comments:

Post a Comment