Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018 Allen & Ginter

I'm not the fan of the 2018 Allen & Ginter as I am the Gypsy Queen cards but always like giving these retro looking cards a look.  These aren't bad looking cards but I probably won't look for any more. The fronts with the scroll look on the photos is a cool design but there is just something here that doesn't get me excited.  The backs are similar to what we are used to from this brand and don't do much for me.
My pull was excellent with two of the six card going into my personal collection (Aaron and Kimbrel).  The Baseball Equipment of the Ages falls in line with the quirky cards that can be expected in these sets.  The minis, oh the minis.  I so dislike you...





BREAKDOWN:
6 – Total Cards
1 – Mini
1 – Retired Great
1 – Baseball Equipment of the Ages

2 comments:

  1. Man DeGrom is having an insane year. Can't remember a starting pitcher with that low of an ERA. Maybe Pedro or Maddux? I'll be cheering for him from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DeGrom is lights out. Hard for me to root for any met though. lol I do like Cespedes though.

      Delete