Friday, February 21, 2020

2019-2020 Prizm Draft Picks Basketball

2019-20 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Basketball:  I don't normally go for the shiny stuff that much but this has been on the shelves of my Wal-Mart for some time and with Zion mania in full swing why not.  I was rewarded with this pink pulsar parallel of the man himself.  Won't put any kids through college but still makes this pack a winner right off the bat.  And this wasn't the only Zion in my pack...
With this set you get to see players in their college unis which can be fun.  The base design is simple and looks pretty good in hand.  
The backs are nice and colorful.  We get to see a team logo as well which is good. 
 I really like the look of the Crusade inserts.  Even snagged a parallel though I'm not sure it does any favors in that color.  I was happy to pull a Red Raider.  Jarrett Culver now plays for Minnesota.

And there he is again!  This pack was definitely a win with two Zion cards.  Overall I'm OK with the design and I might dip back into this brand before the year is out.

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
11 – RC
3 – Crusade
3 – Pink Pulsar Parallels
1 – All-American
1 – Duplicate

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on pulling two Zions in one pack. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuuuude you have Zion luck! Nice Pink!! I just added RJ to my PC wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've pulled a few RJ's as well. Maybe I can help you out. Definitely been lucky with my Zion pulls this year. Blowout Buzz went 120+ packs of basketball before pulling one.

      Delete