Saturday, January 30, 2016

2015 Topps Star Wars: The Force Awakens Series 1 Trading Cards

Sticker, Montage Card, First Order Rises Card
I've been picking up some packs of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens series one trading cards.  While I wasn't near as excited about the Star Wars: Journey to the Force Awakens cards I do like this set (Journey cards are growing on me though).  While I haven't pulled any of the big inserts I'm definitely happy with set as a whole.  Great photos, scenes, character cards, and plenty of others to add variety.  I'm not going to go into tons of detail and will just let the cards themselves do the talking.  Again I'm a fan of these cards and I'm looking forward to series 2 which should be out in March.  
Two base character cards and a concept art card
Base Storyline Cards
Base Storyline Cards
Weapon and Location Cards
Movie Scenes and Behind the Scenes Cards
Tie Fighter Medallion Card (025/199)

1 comment:

  1. I've picked up a few packs of these cards and I like them. But, I like the Journey cards better. I just really like all Star Wars cards!!! lol

    ReplyDelete