Tuesday, October 24, 2017

2017 Topps Stadium Club Hobby Box

In honor of the World Series starting tonight let's do some baseball!  I fell in love the 2017 Topps Stadium Club cards the first time I picked them up so I grabbed a hobby box at a local show.  My earlier review can be found here.  I'm very happy with my box and the pull.  I wish the two autographs, which are two per box, were better but who am I to complain.  I just love these cards and the photos on them.  I also had a great pull.  Many of all-time favorite Red Sox to include Yaz, Jason Varitek and David Ortiz are among plenty of others who will go in my personal collection.  I could go on and on but won't take up too much space.  I think the Mark McGwire card is my favorite and there were plenty of other cards I would have enjoyed scanning in but I need to make this a manageable post.  I hope you like.
BREAKDOWN:
128 - Total Cards (16 Packs/8 Cards Per)
19 - Retired Players
5 - Gold Foil
2 - Black Foil
2 - Black Shiny
2 - Scoreless Streak
2 - Beam Team (1 numbered to 99)
2 - Power Zone
1 - Contact Sheet
1 - Black & White


  

4 comments:

  1. Great break! Stadium Club has been my favorite set for a few years running now, I did a couple blasters this year but collation was awful, should've just gotten a hobby box. Maybe I still will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do some trading if you like. I'll definitely have some extras.

      Delete
  2. Stadium Club has been my favorite base set to collect for several years now for obvious reasons. I was thinking about building the set after busting a pair of blasters and picking up a large lot of singles from a buddy, but it's probably cheaper for me to buy a complete set on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be easier to do it that way. I've found that with other sets so I go find the sets. But it is soooo much fun breaking boxes, blasters and packs. If you are looking for any particular cards let me know and I'll see if I have extras.

    ReplyDelete