Monday, October 23, 2017

2015 Topps Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens Trading Cards

Topps has once again put out a "Journey to..." card set for the upcoming Star Wars movie.  This time we get Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens cards.  Definitely not my favorite cards but I do like them.  There were six cards in the pack.  Four were base cards.  Two of those were parallels - Jabba Slime Green Starfield (1:1 packs) and Lightsaber Neon Red Starfield (1:6 packs).  The other cards were a Choose Your Destiny card and character sticker card.  I think these are nice compliments to the movies while not giving away any spoilers.  I look forward more to the actual set for the movie itself but these are a nice diversion until those come out.  

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't a fan of General Hux, but I love the old school character card stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like my pull. Some nice scenes from the movies.

      Delete