Sunday, February 11, 2018

Random Wax: 2016-2017 Panini Threads

Grabbed a pack of discounted cards at Wally World this weekend and I was happy I did.  The 2016-2017 Panini Threads pack only contained 15 cards so I was a little leery but I did well.  The big pull was a Mario Hezonja autograph.  I didn't know much about Mario but he is a Magic small forward averaging eight points per game this year and shooting well in his third season.  So nothing I can use to pay for the kid's college but a nice pull nonetheless.  I also grabbed a Denzel Valentine Wood Rookie card.  I like these but they are thick cards which I'm not a big fan of.  Still happy with it.  A Gary Payton Floor Generals rounded out the inserts.  The base cards didn't disappoint either with a RC Ben Simmons, Kristaps Porzingis, Russell Westbrook, and Andrew Wiggins among others.  Overall I'm very happy with this pack.  Not really anything in the way of personal collection guys but definitely not a pack I can complain about. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment