Saturday, May 19, 2018

2018 Bowman Value Pack #1

As I said yesterday I was able to grab two value packs of the 2018 Bowman.  This first one really didn't pack much punch though you might argue considering I grabbed an Albert Pujols Blue Parallel #/499.  I like Albert and keep hoping he'll have a good season or two to end his career though that is looking to be a pipe dream.  I was also excited about the Rafael Devers card but that was tempered a bit due to it being a Chrome parallel.  After those two cards there really wasn't anything to write home about especially in the way of veterans.  Of course we have to wait a few years to really figure out if these Bowman cards pan out.  I'm still good but there really wasn't a wow factor here for me.     


BREAKDOWN:
35 – Total Cards
22 –Bowman
  5 – Camo Parallels
  1– 1st Bowman
  1 – Blue Parallel #/499
13 – Bowman Chrome
  3 – 1st Bowman
  2 – Bowman Scouts’ Top 100
  2 – ROY Favorites
  1 – Bowman Trending
  1 – Bowman Birthdays
  1 – Talent Pipeline

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why Devers is listed as a 2018 Rookie of the Year Favorite. He lost his rookie status last year and isn't even eligible for the award this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me scratch my head as well. Guess they didn't want facts to stand in the way of putting a hot young player on another insert.

      Delete